venerdì 13 luglio 2012

Card porta soldi

Ciao mondo!! Oggi voglio condividere con tutti voi la card porta soldi che ho preparato per il compleanno di una mia nipotina..

Hello world! Today I will share with you the card takes money that I made for my granddaughter's birthday ..

Con questa card partecipo al Tilda with an animal challenge del blog Simply Magnolia che scade domani...Appena in tempo! E' tutto!! Alla prossima...Hugs!
Grazie per i commenti che mi lasciate..anche se non rispondo mai, sappiate che li leggo e apprezzo davvero volentieri!!

With this card I participate to tilda with an animal challenge of Simply Magnolia challenge blog which expires tomorrow ... Just in time! It 's all! Until next time ... Hugs!
Thanks for the comments you leave me .. even if you do not say never, know that I read and appreciate them very happy!

1 commento:

  1. Loveley card Daniella, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    RispondiElimina

grazie per aver lasciato un vostro pensiero!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Elenco blog personale